Ice Age Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free role-playing forum for all fans of the Ice Age movies.

Role Play Rules

Captain Grasshopper
    Captain Grasshopper
    Deputy Herd Leader
    Deputy Herd Leader

Male Virgo Snake

Role Play Rules Empty Role Play Rules

Post by Captain Grasshopper Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 am

Pan's fed up with posting rules, so I'll do these ones.

1 - If you want the RP you're working on to be specifically between yourself and one or two other members, you have to say in the topic title that it's a closed RP. If you don't, anyone can join and even if you apply to a member of staff that it was a closed RP, tough, you didn't specify that and you can't send the other person away.
    2 - No God modding - if a character gets into a fight, they're going to get hurt. And no one male can somehow score all the females. Just, try and keep it realistic, talk about where the RP is going with the other members involved and don't just dictate how you want everything to go.
    4 - You can have as many OCs as you like. These should be posted 1 OC per topic in the OC forum, when a member of staff has approved that particular character they will post a reply to the topic and move it to the approved characters forum. Until then you'll have to be patient and wait before you start RPing with them.
    5 - If you wish to RP as a certain character you must claim that character in the character claims thread, else you can't use them, or you have to ask whoever owns that character if they will let you use them.
    6 - All RP posts must be a couple of lines long
    8 - Canon X OC pairings are more than welcome, so long as the members RPing both charries agree that they don't mind. Also, if you have Manny pair up with an OC, as well as the owners of the two characters the member who plays Ellie, if they're not one of those, has to agree as that member is affected as well
    9 - Obviously characters can insult each other for their beliefs and stuff (for example characters can be sexist etc), but try not to let things get out of hand. If someone takes offence at a comment made by a character, just let a member of staff know, we'll look into the situation and act accordingly.

Yeah, that's me done. I'm probably missing something, so I'll come back if I think there's something else I need to add.