Ice Age Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free role-playing forum for all fans of the Ice Age movies.

2 posters

RP School Rules

Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

RP School Rules Empty RP School Rules

Post by Panda Bear Tue May 07, 2013 7:11 am

Right, this isn't so much a list of rules as it is one big paragraph about what you have to do and I really hate doing rules and such Grasshopper you do it.
    Captain Grasshopper
    Captain Grasshopper
    Deputy Herd Leader
    Deputy Herd Leader

Male Virgo Snake

RP School Rules Empty Re: RP School Rules

Post by Captain Grasshopper Tue May 07, 2013 7:26 am

Tsk, and you call me lazy.

So, if you're struggling with RPing you can go to the sign-up sheet in this forum, look at the available people there to help you RP and just fill out the form that you'll find, also in the forum. When you've posted that form the person you've asked to help you will send you a PM and start teaching you how to RP through PMs. Once you've completed your RP school training you'll be able to fill in the RP Sample bit in your OC creation form and a member of staff will be able to approve your character and you can start RPing with them.
    You can use canon characters, non-approved OCs and off-topic OCs in your RP school lessons, or even a character that you made up on the spot. It doesn't matter, as the only ones who will see it are yourself and whoever is teaching you. It's as simple as that.

Was that so hard, Little Monkey?

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:27 am