Ice Age Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free role-playing forum for all fans of the Ice Age movies.

Forum Rules

Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Panda Bear Tue May 07, 2013 1:55 am

So, before you start posting anything on the forum I need you to read the following rules.

1) No swearing - this is a family forum about a family movie, we really don't need young kids who are here to enjoy themselves having to contend with your swearing.
    2) No sexual content - hey, I'm as much a perv as anyone, but again, this is a family forum. If you want to post sexual content and explicit scenes you'll have to go elsewhere
    3) No stealing other peoples work or ideas - this means drawings, literature, graphics, anything. If you request a graphic please ask permission from the person who made it for you if you wish to use it elsewhere
    4) No disrespecting other members - this goes for race, gender, language, sexuality and age. People are here to have fun, most of us get enough of the disrespect because of those things in their everyday lives without having you add to it here
    5) Listen to staff - the admins and moderators here have been chosen by myself and I trust their judgement when it comes to rule-breaking and such. If they pull you up on something by all means ask for a reason, but don't be blatantly disrespectful please
    6) Linking back to 5, if a member of staff says something to you that you don't agree with, and talking about it with them hasn't solved anything, send me a message and I'll look into it myself.
    7) This is a primarily English speaking forum (usernames are different) I'm talking about your messages. If you don't speak English then feel free to use a translator, I know they're not the best, but they'll do for here, or post a thread stating in the subject box that it's only for people who speak your language.

Yeah, I know it's a long read - I hate writing them as much as you hate reading them. But just read through them and follow them and everything will be fine. Thankyou

~Pan