Ice Age Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free role-playing forum for all fans of the Ice Age movies.

3 posters

Bara Needs his baby brother: Waga Chigo

Kodi
    Kodi
    Loner
    Loner

Female Scorpio Rat

Bara Needs his baby brother: Waga Chigo Empty Bara Needs his baby brother: Waga Chigo

Post by Kodi Wed May 08, 2013 4:08 am

Image coming as soon as Pan draws it

Name:
    Waga Chigo (Just Chigo)

Species:
    Dire Wolf

Teen

Personality:
    He's more open and talkative than his older brother Bara, as Bara tended to make the sacrifices and gave Chigo an easier life. Because of this Chigo can often be ignorant as to what his brother has done and given up for him, even though when it comes to it he would always put the older wolf first. (Or second, after his mate)

Story:
    Chigo grew up in the care of his older brother Bara, not knowing anything about his parents other than what Bara told him about how they had always been mistreated. The two grew up in a brutal way compared to Ritoru, who always had his parents there for him. It was Chigo who found Ritoru shortly after he ran away, and teased him until Bara came and told him off for it. Chigo met his mate, Kusabana, when he and his brother were travelling through her pack's land shortly before they came across the group that took them in. The two were the first the tiger took in as his children, with Kusabana following a month or so later. With Bara he is one of the main wolves in charge of hunting down and bringing back Ritoru, an act that is only half-hearted for him because despite his constant teasing he did always get on with the younger male.

Other:
    He idolises his brother even though he doesn't fully understand what he's been through or experienced, and this means that he values Bara's judgement and ideas more than anybody else's. This means the tiger is wary of him as he is more loyal to Bara than he is to him.

RP Sample:
    Chigo approached his brother uncertainly, his body low to the ground submissively. He knew the older male was in a bad mood, and that coupled with his injuries would mean that his brother could easily lash out without thinking. Kusabana was a little way behind him, standing still as she watched the two in concern. Bara's massive black head turned so that the older dire wolf could fix his deep amber eyes on him, and Chigo stopped moving, lying down on the rough ground where he was and looking at him.
    "How long are you going to go on like this for?" He asked his brother in a whisper, worry, love and concern drenching his soft voice. "Is it really worth it, they're tearing you apart for it."
    Bara let out a small soft growl. It wasn't threatening to him in itself, just a warning that he was stepping into dangerous territory.
    "It's worth everything they do to me." His brother whispered.
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Bara Needs his baby brother: Waga Chigo Empty Re: Bara Needs his baby brother: Waga Chigo

Post by Panda Bear Wed May 08, 2013 5:09 am

Approved
    I enjoyed reading this, you really caught Chigo's love for Bara in the RP sample, as well as the little hints of Bara's determination and stubbornness in that he's not gonna back down. Smile Can't wait until you post Kusabana's profile, and of course when we start on the comic. Mitsukai says he's not got round to starting the storyline yet, but he has got a lot of work to do. We'll see how it goes. He knows what he's doing.
    Kodi
    Kodi
    Loner
    Loner

Female Scorpio Rat

Bara Needs his baby brother: Waga Chigo Empty Re: Bara Needs his baby brother: Waga Chigo

Post by Kodi Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 am

Thankyou Smile
    Mitsukai can take all the time he needs, I have a lot of work to do myself considering my upcoming exams. Besides, it won't be as good if he rushes it. Wink
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Panda Bear Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 am

No problem sweetie. Wink
    Yeah, good luck with your exams, Kodes. You're right of course, we need the quality Smile He doesn't work that bad under pressure tho...
    Kodi
    Kodi
    Loner
    Loner

Female Scorpio Rat

Post by Kodi Wed May 08, 2013 5:47 am

Aww, leave him be. Your life with him in the bedroom might improve if you do Smile
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Panda Bear Wed May 08, 2013 5:48 am

You're right ... Shocked ... Mitsukai I <3 you Razz
    Kodi
    Kodi
    Loner
    Loner

Female Scorpio Rat

Post by Kodi Wed May 08, 2013 7:04 am

lol
    Captain Grasshopper
    Captain Grasshopper
    Deputy Herd Leader
    Deputy Herd Leader

Male Virgo Snake

Post by Captain Grasshopper Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 am

You two are such girls Razz I <3 u 2 Panda
    Kodi
    Kodi
    Loner
    Loner

Female Scorpio Rat

Post by Kodi Thu May 09, 2013 2:44 am

Hehe
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Panda Bear Thu May 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Kodi stop laughing >.<
    BTW, you still up for next week?
    Captain Grasshopper
    Captain Grasshopper
    Deputy Herd Leader
    Deputy Herd Leader

Male Virgo Snake

Post by Captain Grasshopper Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 am

What's happening next week? And why are you two having a get-together while I'm gone?
    Panda Bear
    Panda Bear
    Herd Leader
    Herd Leader

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Panda Bear Mon May 13, 2013 10:01 pm

You didn't expect me to just sit at home alone for a whole week did you? Kodi's just coming over on Thursday and we'll watch something.
    Captain Grasshopper
    Captain Grasshopper
    Deputy Herd Leader
    Deputy Herd Leader

Male Virgo Snake

Post by Captain Grasshopper Sat May 18, 2013 7:41 am

Heh, I think I know exactly what you two were gonna watch while I was gone. Anyway, enough chatting here now, we're spamming Kodi's creation thread. Razz Sorry, kiddo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:11 am